Hey friends, here is a yummy NRGY Kale Salad for my day 4 of the VEGAN CHICANO DOCTOR’s “Journey to Health” . So far, it’s been a great day. I’ve been at work for most of the day so haven’t had much time to UNcook! Here’s one of my favorite, easy, quick & delicious recipes, Enjoy!
NRGY Kale Salad: (2-4 people)
-8 leaves of Kale
-1/4 cup of chopped walnuts
-1/2 cup of cranberries
-Juice from 2 large lemons
-1/4 cup of hemp seeds and/or chia seeds (optional)
- 1 tbls of olive oil
-salt & pepper to taste
Directions: (10 minutes)
1) Rinse & dry all your veggies
2) Take off the stems from the kale (I use my hands)
3) Cut the kale (without stems) into small pieces (I shred it with my hands)
4) Put it into a large bowl & massage the kale , show it some love! (VERY IMPORTANT)
5) Grate or chop up the carrots into fine pieces & add them to the bowl
5) Add all the other ingredients & mix
6) Serve & enjoy!
-Peace & NRGY
Like what I’ve shared? Buy me a cup of tea, a wheatgrass shot, a cup of atole, Veggie Juice or Dessert!YUM!