Hey friends!! On Day 5 VEGAN CHICANO DOCTOR and I enjoyed a yummy RAW SPAGHETTI!! Sorry I didn’t share it sooner, but we had a pretty busy weekend. So far, my “JOURNEY TO HEALTH” is going great. I didn’t commit to doing 100% Raw like the VEGAN CHICANO DOCTOR, but I have been doing 80%-100% Raw everyday, so that’s not too bad! How is your journey going? I’d love to hear from you! ….
Here’s the recipe for my NRGY RAW SPAGHETTI. ENJOY!
-3 large fresh tomatoes (chopped)
- 1/2 large red bell pepper
-1 cup of sundried tomatoes (oil-free is best, if they are really hard soak them for 5 minutes in warm water before using them)
-1.5 tablespoons of oregano
- 1 clove of garlic
-1/4 cup of chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon of chili flakes (optional)
-Salt & Pepper to taste
- Bag of Kelp Noodles or homemade Zucchini Noodles
- Process everything in the food processor or high-speed blender.
- You shouldn’t need to add water as the tomatoes will have enough, but it you feel you need to you may.
- Serve over Kelp Noodles or homemade Zucchini Noodles
- Serve with a side salad, maybe my NRGY KALE SALAD …
-PEACE & NRGY
Like what I’ve shared? Buy me a cup of tea, a wheatgrass shot, a cup of atole, Veggie Juice or Dessert!YUM!