My week two is going great, I had taken a little time off from going to my Yoga center (was still doing yoga at home), and today I finally went back. It was great to see my amazing guru, and fellow yogis- it always feels like home ..
I had promised a FB friend that I was going to share my NRGY Raw Tuna(less) recipe last week, but I hadn’t gotten around to purchasing the ingredients, so FB friend, I apologize for the delay. I make this dish a lot & although I have never actually eaten Tuna people tell me it tastes very similar. I didn’t have any Raw chips to pair with my NRGY Raw Tuna(less) Spread, so I made some Nori & Romaine rolls!! It was sooo yummy & filling!! Here’s the recipe, enjoy!!
NRGY Raw Tuna(less) Spread:
-1.5 cups of soaked almonds (soak for 24hrs then rinsed)
-1 cup of soaked sunflower seeds (soak for 5hrs then rinsed)
- 1/3 cup of onion or scallions
- 1/2 bunch of minced parsley
- 2 stalks of minced celery
- 1/2 cup of lemon juice
- 1.5 tablespoons of Kelp Powder
- 1 tablespoon of dried dill weed or 1.5 of fresh
- 1 teaspoon of dulse flakes
- Salt to taste (really doesn’t need it though)
- Process the almonds & sunflower seeds in a food processor with the fresh lemon juice. (may add a little water if needed)
- Transfer mixture to a bowl, add the rest of the ingredients & stir.
Pair with your favorite chips, veggies, in a sandwich or in Nori rolls like I did! Enjoy
Like what I’ve shared? Buy me a cup of tea, a wheatgrass shot, a cup of atole, Veggie Juice or Dessert!YUM!